05 April 2013

05.04.2013


Hello

This is my first time at blogging so please bear with me, also just learning the computer.  Where to begin...  In 2005 my Husband was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer.  I remember screaming and my Daughter running up the stairs asking what was wrong l told her and she just went to the floor. From this point on in my story l may jump from one situation to the other, our lives from now on would be different and we would go down many roads we never gave thought to before. Because l will touch on many things that have happened it will take a long time to blog, which l will hopefully do over a period of time.  For now, before l begin this journey l would like to take the time to thank my son, my daughter, family and friends for helping me through this time and for me to acknowledge their grief of losing a father a brother in law and a friend as he was the best.  He was loved by so many and his death hit everyone very badly.  As l am typing this l am recalling many things, and the sadness that l felt and still do, but the term moving on comes to mind.  There was a time l thought that not possible but am trying.

C

2 comments:

  1. A really thoughtful and touching piece of writing, thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very brave to begin writing, hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete